Do you live in Outback, Rural or Remote Australia and create quality handmade products? Maybe you live in urban Australia but have a skill and passion for handcrafting products inspired by all things Country, the Outback lifestyle or life on the land? If so, we would love for you to join the Outback Made Gifts family and become a seller on our website.
We offer you a bespoke online platform for your quality handmade products to be listed and marketed to customers. List one product, a line of products or a large product range. Perhaps you have a signature or original product line that you would like to boost exposure of?
We take pride in our assessment of potential sellers and their products and endeavour to only market products of a high standard on our website.
What we offer you:
- Your products beautifully showcased and marketed on our up to date bespoke website, which aims to enhance discoverability and in turn expectantly increase sales of your products
- Marketing campaigns on social media handles aimed at targeted markets
- No sign-up fees, ongoing memberships or contracts to be signed
- We take a 30% commission on sales made and for that you receive not only the above benefits but also;
- The team at Outback Made Gifts will manage all web content and administration once we receive the seller’s product information
- Management of the customer shopping experience including payment processing and customer enquiries & grievances
- A respectful, professional team approach when working with you and our customers
- Timely & efficient processing of customer purchases and payment to you
- A feature on you as a creator in our regular creator SHOWCASE on the Home Page
- 5% of total profits from sales on the website will be donated to Charities/Organisations selected by Outback Made Gifts that service Rural & Remote Australia
- The term handmade also refers to the terms synonymous with it including: handcrafted, hand-altered, designer maker, up-cycled*
- Our website is Dropship. We display & market the products you wish to list for sale on our website, the customer makes a purchase through our shopping cart, we notify you of the purchase details, you create and/or post the products to the customer, you invoice us and we make payment to you!
- You must be prepared for an increase in sales
- Products that are custom made and offer variations to the product can be listed with Outback Made Gifts*
- Outback Made Gifts’ choice of payment system is PayPal so customers can purchase using their PayPal account or their Credit/Debit card
- All information on products is provided by the seller including pricing, descriptions, images and creator SHOWCASE feature write ups.
- Outback Made Gifts outlines all the relevant policies on the website under Terms & Conditions eg. returns, refunds, delivery of goods and privacy
To become a seller on outbackmadegifts.com.au:
- Design & hand-make your own quality Country, Outback, Western, Aussie Bush styled or inspired products (other styles welcome include but are not limited to Boho Cowgirl, Boho Chic, Western Boho, Country Charm, Indigenous artwork/print, Rustic)
- Have an ABN (Australian Business Number)
- Be an Australian resident
- Not mass produce/manufacture products in a production line manner
- Be enthusiastic about your products and dedicated to superior customer service and experience.
- Provide quality photos of your products*
- Provide a product description for each product including any custom options*
- Provide a write up about yourself with a photo of yourself (optional) and a business banner so we can feature your story in our regular creator SHOWCASE feature.
- Be capable of meeting orders and comply with administrative requirements.
- Be able to package and post orders, once notified, in an efficient and neatly presented manner
- Be prepared for growth in your business
*please refer to the Seller Information & Checklist pdf document provided below
Does this sound like you? Contact us today!